Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Etsy finds for the home


A while back I met a fellow Estian, Darryl Masterson (http://darrylmasterson.etsy.com). Not only is he a great guy, but he is also one amazing artist!

I recently purchased a wine bottle stopper from him, it was to be an anniversary gift for my parents, who will be celebrating their 50th in August. Well, it happened to arrive while they were in town, visiting us from Montana. When I opened the package, I just could not believe my eyes.

The wine stopper, has 121 segments and was made from two kinds of woods, cherry and jatoba. The beauty and intricacy was simply amazing. The pictures in Darryl's shop does absolutely no justice to the product. I am very honored to know such a wonderful person and incredibly talented artist.




1 comment:

  1. They are very beautiful...they always make me wish I drank wine! Would make a fabulous gift though...

    ReplyDelete