Tuesday, March 30, 2010

imeon home finds - ArtTales

Meet Mary, she's the shop owner of ArtTales on Etsy. I've always adored her shop. She creates fantastic plushies called LEFTZ (pronounced as le-ft-e's). All her items are made either from fabric she's found at a thrift store, yard sales or from her family (ie her husband's shirt). They are stuffed with recycled plastic shopping bags. Isn't that fantastic? I have two of her plushies, one of them I purchased. She named him Genius and I have nicknamed him Foxy :)



The other plushie, I very luckily won in one of her giveaways. She hosts one every month on her blog, so go check it out http://arttales-leftz.blogspot.com/.



Her latest creations are simply adorable!!


Meet Sparky! I just LOVE this armadillo creation of Mary's. I think the bigger reason I'm such a fan of Sparky's is because he reminds me of Foxy. Sparky is up for grabs in ArtTales' current giveaway - http://arttales-leftz.blogspot.com



And now meet Dew Drop. First I have to say OMG! Then I LOVE this cute little sparrow!!! Although Mary, I have to say it looks more like a parrot! LOL.

I love all of ArtTales creations and I'm sure you will too!
Check out her shop: ArtTales
Check out her blog: ArtTales-Leftz

No comments:

Post a Comment